Shopping online? Using Smile.Amazon.com allows 5% of your spendings to help your Library (us).
Simply go to the above link, search for the “Friends of the Fulton County Public Library”, click the Select button, and start shopping!
At checkout, you will see that 5% of what you spend will go to the Friends, to help the Library out!
And if you shop at Kroger and have a Kroger card, you can have THEM help us, too!
If you shop at Kroger’s and have a Kroger Card, you can have Kroger donate 5% of what you spend to the Friends of the Library, at no cost to you!
1. Go to kroger.com
2. Click “Find A Store” at the top, and be sure to select Rochester’s Kroger’s as your store.
3. Click the “Community” link at the top, then click “Community Rewards”.
4. Click “Sign In” or “Create Account”, or if you are ALREADY signed in, click “Enroll Now”.
5. Click the “Enroll” button at the bottom, then fill out the form.
6. On the next screen, in the blank, type 64670 and hit the “Search” button.
7. Check the box on the left next to “Friends of the Fulton County Public Library”, and click the “Enroll” button.
Free for you, and helps us too!
Thanks, and stay safe this Holiday Season 🙂