- Order up to 5 items online through your library account (https://evergreen.lib.in.us/eg/opac/login) OR call your favorite Branch and request up to 5 items.
- (A limit of 5 items per library card has been put into place until we are further into the reopening process.)
- The library staff will pull the available items and call you to let you know your order is ready.
- Stop by the library and park in a designated numbered parking spot. (Note: in Rochester, these spots are in the 7th Street parking lot.)
- Call the library and let us know you’re here. We will need your name and parking spot number.
- Staff will deliver your bagged items to a numbered hook attached to/near the library building.
- You may retrieve the order after staff has left the area.
Hours for Curbside Pickup at all Branches:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
Tuesday & Thursday: 1:00 PM-6:00 PM
Requests must be made by the hour before we close.
Final pickup is 30 minutes before we close.
Aubbee (Leiters Ford): 574-542-4859
Notes: All returned items must be placed in the outdoor drop boxes—staff cannot collect items or take requests from you curbside at this time. We are not accepting donations at this time.